Saturday, June 22, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am Jenny Decker. I am a master's prepared registered nurse and I teach pre-licensure nursing students at a university.  My area of teaching focuses on the care of the older adult. I truly love caring for these people and have a special love for older adults dealing with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.  Currently, I am working on a PhD in psychology, with a specialization in Health Psychology. 

As for this blog, I hope to be able to incite you with a passion to learn more about Complementary and Alternative Medicine. In addition,  I will be your guide for topics related to Health Psychology in general.  In short, this blog will guide you through many aspects of reaching for a better healthy you!  Please feel free to jump in and comment on anything you want, as well as interact with me, too!

Hang on tight, because here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment